FULL VIEW ALUMINUM AND GLASS
FULL VIEW ALUMINUM SPECIFICATIONS
- Material: 1-3/4″ thick extruded 6063-T6 non corrosive commercial-grade
- Sections: Height of section determined by height of door
- Top rail width – 4-5/8″
- Bottom rail width – 4-5/8″
- Combined intermediate rail widths – 4-1/4″
- Center stile width – 2-7/8″ End stile width- 4-5/8″
- Section Joints: Standard tongue & groove
- Assembly: Stiles are through bolted to the rails added rigidity and strength
- Maximum door width: 18ft
- Maximum door height: 14ft.
- Aluminum is sent through a chemical process that leaves it with an extremely durable anodizing finish
- Glass Size Capabilities: Three options of glass thickness available 1/8″ / 1/4″ / 1/2″
- Standard Options: Clear Tempered / Frosted Tempered / White Laminate *specialty glass available upon request to match a style of your home
*Please Note: All glass is tempered except for laminated options.
- Glazing is completed using a butyl tape that adheres the glass to the frame and provides a high quality seal
- Aluminum retainers are snapped in place with a 1/4″ EPDM round foam strip between the glass and aluminum retainer acting as another seal and impact dampener
- All 2″ tracks are 12″ or 15″ Radius – 14 gauge horizontals with 17 gauge verticals
- All tracks are mounted with reverse continuous jamb angle
- Horizontals are reinforced with 13 gauge angle mounted continuous to the length of the horizontal
- All 3″ tracks are 15″ Radius – 12 gauge and use is determined by weight of door
- Options: Low Headroom (0″ or 3.5″ ), High Lift, Vertical Lift, Follow the Pitch
- All components are galvanized steel and consist of 14 gauge hinges, 12 gauge top & bottom fixtures
- 2″ nylon 10 ball bearing rollers with long-stem for top & bottom fixtures and short-stem for hinges
- Inside lock included *Please Note: 11 gauge components and 3″ steel 10 ball bearing rollers will be used when specified.
- Springs are oil tempered and calibrated per door weight, size and track requirements
- Standard springs are 10,000 cycle
- 25k, 50k, 100k cycle springs are available with an additional cost.
- 12 guage bearing & spring plates
- 16 gauge torsion tube is standard, 14 gauge, 11 gauge and solid shafts are available and used when specified
- (2) 22GA 2-1/4″ galvanized steel struts come with every door, 3″ when specified
- 4″ bulb type bottom weather-seal is standard, 6″ available at additional cost