- Paint Grade: Comes primed white with 1 coat of exterior grade water based primer
- Stain Grade: Comes unfinished and requires sanding prior to finishing. (Finishing is required to be completed within 72 hours of installation)
- All 2″ tracks are 12″ or 15″ Radius – 14 gauge horizontals with 17 gauge verticals
- All tracks are mounted with reverse continuous jamb angle
- Horizontals are reinforced with 13 gauge angle mounted continuous to the length of the horizontal
- All 3″ tracks are 15″ Radius – 12 gauge and use is determined by weight of door
- Options: Low Headroom (0″ or 3.5″ ), High Lift, Vertical Lift, Follow the Pitch
- All components are galvanized steel and consist of 11 gauge hinges, 12 gauge top & bottom fixtures
- 2″ nylon 10 ball bearing rollers with long-stem for top & bottom fixtures and short-stem for hinges
- Inside lock included.
*Please Note: 3″ steel 10 ball bearing rollers will be used when specified.
- Springs are oil tempered and calibrated per door weight, size and track requirements
- Standard springs are 10,000 cycle
- 25k, 50k, 100k cycle springs are available with an additional cost
- 12 guage bearing & spring plates
- 16 gauge torsion tube is standard, 14 gauge, 11 gauge and solid shafts are available and used when specified
- 22GA 2-1/4″ galvanized steel struts with every door, 3″ when specified.
- Quantity is determined by number of sections
- 1-3/8″ EPDM bottom seal and nailed in using galvanized nails
Limited 1 year warranty against defect in workmanship or material; limited 1 year warranty on hardware and components.
- Putty: All doors are assembled with galvanized staples and filled in with putty except Cedar and Marine Ply
- Standard Texture is smooth
- Hand Hewn, Re Sawn, and Wire Brushing are available for additional cost
- Perimeter Weather Strip (Stop Mold): 11/16”x2-1/4”
*Available in all species of wood